12.01.2008

Rotterdam FF gets new programming sections


Basically I'm just re-posting what you can read in this Twitch post, but what the heck. Rotterdam's new festival director has decreed that the 7 programming sections of the past are now winnowed down to just three sections:
The three new categories are:

Bright Future: a platform to show work from novice film makers (this includes the Tiger Awards).
Spectrum: work by experienced artists who are known for contributing to international culture.
Signals: a series of thematic sub-programmes, changing every year.


Rotterdam was one of my best...hell I'll go ahead and say the best, festival experiences I had last year. You can read about my adventures here. I hope I can go again this year!

1 comment:

ShazBennett.com said...

i like the new sections but the tiger.. i'm not sure.