5.22.2008

The tragedy of my chicken biscuit breakfast


The mildly obese blogosphere is abuzz today with the scandal of McDonald's new Chicken Sandwich. Basically, the new chicken sammitch from Mickey D's is a blatant rip off of Fast Food Gods Chick-Fil-A.

Bastards.

The real tragedy is that the McDonald's sandwich is simply not as good, and there is no Chick-Fil-A near me. Also, I'm kinda grossed out by the pickles on the chicken sandwich, so I tried the breakfast chicken biscuit. It has a strange pickle essence as well! It's like they have infused the meat with essence of pickle at McDonald's. It's gross. And it wasn't just my imagination because I've been back 2-3 times to try the biscuit and it always has a disgusting hint of pickle.

3 comments:

Sam said...

http://vice.typepad.com/vice_magazine/2008/05/new-york---let.html

(hilarious billboard)

nelson said...

That's pretty magnanimous of you to buy a sandwich that you found "gross" three more times. By contrast, I bought a McRib exactly once in my life and haven't looked back.

Unknown said...

Yeah, "magnanimous"... that's the word.