4.17.2008

Zach Galifinackis at Largo last night

Zach had a great set at Largo last night. One highlight was one of the openers Nick Kroll who you might know as one of the stars from the short lived TV series Cavemen. (Tom and I loved this show!) He's pretty great, I might start following his shows too.

Zach was solid as always. Probably my fave line that I remember (drinks minimum became a maximum) was "Is it a sexual innuendo if a tell a woman I want to put my sexual in your endo?"

The real highlight though was when he pulled a group of strangers off the street and onto the stage. I had heard of him doing this before but never seen it myself. The "deer in the headlights" moment of realizing you are being thrust onto a stage was priceless. I also enjoyed when one of the girls told Zach that she knew who he was, his response: "you are gonna finger yourself when you get home tonight." Then they did a shot of tequila together on the stage, had a few more laughs and called it a night.

6 comments:

sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How did I get edited out of this post? Did we find that the brother angle was not hip enough for the 15-35 crowd.

Lane said...

Sorry, I was trying to fix the grammatical nightmare Susan complained about above. But yes, to my devoted readership it is true, my younger brother also got to see Zach Galifinackis hit on college girls.

Sam said...

gayest comments section ever! what am i doing here?

Sam said...

why do all my comments say sam? this is duncan. computers scare me.

Anonymous said...

Duncan just took this thread to a new level of funny