1.14.2008

Rock Band light and smoke machine kit?!?!


I'm trying to steer this blog more towards film and festival related bits, but I never promised anything (hence my sub-header of "culture reporting".) It's impossible to resist throwing a quick rumor out here. According to this post, there will be an "Interactive Light and Smoke Stage Show" offered for Rock Band this summer. We spend a good amount of time playing Rock Band this weekend and I often like to joke that this game was made specifically for households like mine (three male roommates, hard partying lifestyle.) I can't imagine how this would work or why anyone would ever need one. Still, I'd probably buy it for laughs if it is indeed a real product.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude-
you can't imagine how is would work? you have had misters, lights, and fake snow machines in your backyard...

Anonymous said...

Great work.