2.10.2009

Free Parking ends for Hybrids?


Ugh. According to this report, there will be no more free parking for Hybrids in the city of Los Angeles. This sucks. I bought my Prius a little under two years ago, and this incentive was definitely one of the reasons I bought the car. Now here I am less than 48 months later and the cost of operating my vehicle in the city is going to increase. (Not a ton of money admittedly, but still...) On the bright side, the news story made me realize that I was supposed to have a sticker on my car to qualify for the fee waiver. I've been parking without the sticker this whole time and never got a ticket. Maybe the meter maids saw my eco-conscious choice and decided to cut me a break. Here's hoping they continue to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not cool dude. CA has 15 bil in debt, we need your six quarters do your part!