9.14.2008

My proud family

According to this police report, Mr Charles Kneedler of Lancaster PA was arrested for public drunkeness last week. My dad is from this area so I bet this guy is a distant relative. Charles was 39 years old at the time of his arrest, near to my age! The best part is that he was arrested at 12:30 in the afternoon! So he's either a distant relative or a version of me from an alternate dimension that has traveled here somehow and now spends his time drinking the morning away in suburban Pennsylvania.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Or maybe you just went on a secret booze vacation to Lancaster and the best fake name your drunk ass could come up with was "Charles Kneedler."

Anonymous said...

You have driven me to twit because your blog entries are so old. And now you say your email box is full. You are working or playing way too hard.