4.24.2008

ARBY'S BUYS WENDY'S

Holy. Shit.

In news sure to rock your world, the Arby's chain have acquired Wendy's for $2.34 Billion. The Thomas family is pretty upset about the news. The question everyone is asking is how the hell does Arby's have this much cash? The only person I know who will ever admit they eat Arby's is me. They are constantly being ridiculed like this:

I also take issue with the news story (which is surprisingly detailed) blaming Wendy's recent troubles on the limited success of the breakfast menu. Limited success with the breakfast menu? I am dying to get my hands on the breakfast menu! It's not a myth, it exists! Here is the proof!


In fact the reason why I haven't been to a Wendy's lately was that I went there for a morning recently and had a kinda chewy spicy chx sammy. (I think it was made the previous night.) But look at that proposed menu, are you kidding me? Sausage gravy and biscuit? Steak and egg sandwich? How good does that sound?

No comments: