3.09.2008

quarterlife sucks, watch The Burg

I just watched a mini-marathon of quarterlife on Bravo and boy did it stink. If you are looking for a great web series to watch (or adapt one for broadcast) you should check out The Burg instead. It's set in Williamsburg Brooklyn and is a show about a group of 'hipsters' living there. I live in Silverlake which no one refers to as Williamsburg West, but they could if they wanted to. As a hipster douchebag myself I really identified with The Burg. All the characters drink cheap beer and no one has any sort of a real job, just like everyone I know. Sorry quarterlife, but your cliche romantic mush is better suited for My So Called Life. Here is the opening of ep 1 of The Burg:



BTW, I know I'm a little late to the Burg dance, sue me!

No comments: