3.12.2008

Ms Pac Man is a feminist icon and is haunting a Boston family

Found via Kotaku is this story of a man who is trying to get rid of an arcade version of Ms Pac Man because it is haunted:

"Got a bad feeling the day it was delivered. Game started on its own in the middle of the night several times, had a tech service the machine three times (very pricy housecalls), but he couldn't find the problem. Three-year old daughter started talking about the 'man in the video machine', didn't think much of it, then my wife saw a dark figure move across the basement and into the machine."

Also this gives me the excuse to post the below video about Ms Pac Man. I know I've been posting too much video lately, I'll stop soon.



"She kept her own name motherfuckers!"

1 comment:

nelson said...

He should have just eaten the ghost.