3.06.2008

Full Dallas lineup


AFI Dallas announced their full lineup today. Lots to be excited about, here are a few highlight I'm personally looking forward to. I've mentioned BAGHEAD on this site a couple times now, maybe I'll finally get to actually see the damn film in Dallas now. I also just wrote about STRANDED here the other day, I knew at the time that it would be playing in Dallas but I don't want to ruffle any feathers with unwanted leaks. I'm glad Dallas is showing Heckler also, check out this post I had about that doc. GOLIATH is another film I'm very excited to see from Sundance, the Zellner brothers finally make a feature! One priority to see in Dallas for me is TIME CRIMES, it sounds like the best low budget time travel film since PRIMER (a personal favorite--Shane Carruth, where are you?) My final recommendation to you if you are going to be in Dallas is not to miss THE TRACEY FRAGMENTS. Also this is an excuse for me to link to my photo with Ellen Page again!

Pictured above is my girlfriend Susan Garbett and Senior Programmer James Faust.

No comments: