3.29.2008

Festival breakfast

Yesterday morning I was super hung over after the opening night party here in Dallas. So I couldn't leave the hotel room for hours but I needed sustenance. Luckily there was microwave popcorn in my gift bag from the previous night which saved my life. Wouldn't it be great if opening night gift bags contained survival kits for the next morning? Maybe some veggie bacon or a breakfast burrito? I hate how gift bags have become comic-con style flyer depositories and I long for they day they will return to relevance and glory! (There was also a giant chocolate chip cookie which I reluctanly ate out of desperation.)

On another note, how come my Shootout posts aren't appearing in my google alerts? I can find them if I do a blog search but they are not triggering either the "afi fest" or "lane kneedler" alert. Weird.

No comments: